CBD oil is a product of cannabis plants. Cannabinoids extracted from marijuana are mixed with hemp oil to produce the final product. It is popular worldwide among people for its pain and stress relieving properties.
CBD oil is delivered in the form of tinctures, capsules, gummies, and many such forms and the market is growing rapidly since it has been legalized. CBD products do not contain THC, which is the addictive substance of the marijuana plant, and thus is considerably safe. The quality of CBD oil you use is a very important factor in determining the safety profile of the product.
Many manufacturing units are not regulated and can thus present with contaminants in their final products. This is why maintaining high quality standards right from farming the plant to extraction of cannabinoids to mass production, and finally packaging. Legalized CBD oil must be laboratory tested for THC content which should be less than 0.3%.
The cannabis oil products from Just CBD store ensure high quality levels during plant cultivation and production. They are genuine manufactures and make your favorite CBD products available at your doorsteps without worrying about procurement and legal considerations.
Organic CBD oil – The benefits
Organic farming is seen popularly among masses for lesser use of chemicals and genetic modification during the cultivation. Hemp and marijuana farming is no less different. Some benefits of organic CBD are:
- The plants grown for production of organic products are free from harmful pesticides.
- These plants are kept safely and separately from the non-organic varieties to prevent contamination.
- These plants are grown under conditions as specified by the Agriculture department of the United States.
- It is ensured that the soil used for cultivating the organic variety is not chemically treated for a minimum of 3 years.
- The soil is enriched with natural fertilizers, and processes such as crop rotation and ground tilling.
- There is no concern regarding genetic modification in the organic varieties.
- Harvesting and handling of organic produce is also done under a strictly controlled environment and prohibits use of any harmful or synthetic compounds.
- Such a product provides contamination and pesticide free full spectrum cannabinoids that can be safely used by the consumers.
- The process of extraction is also carried out under high standards and does not involve use of harsh solvents to maintain the quality of cannabinoids.
Organic produce is not just free from pesticides and chemicals but also shows the commitment of the producer towards delivery of quality and safety of the final CBD oil. Organic CBD oil also contains essential amino acids, minerals, and vitamins apart from cannabinoids and terpenes.
Organic full spectrum oil can help you in:
- Reduction of inflammatory pain.
- Relieving stress and anxiety levels.
- Reducing the side effects of cancer treatments such as nausea and vomiting.
- Reducing sebum production and resulting acne.
Many research is underway to determine the health benefits of CBD oil on the human circulatory system. However, it is important to procure CBD oil that has passed all safety protocols and there is no better way than to procure organic produce.